Housing & Homelessness Services
Somewhere safe to call home
Access to safe, warm and affordable housing can be central to health and wellbeing, but it’s often far from straightforward. Our advisers can provide a range of information advice and support to help you keep the roof over your head, including:
- Information and advice on relevant benefits.
- Support with domestic and life skills.
- Money management support.
- Support and advocacy for people who are homeless.
- Advice and information on affordable warmth and energy saving.
Complete the online referral form now or call us on 01572 725805 to see if we can help – remember, all of our services are free and confidential.
Information about problems with housing including renting a home, repairs in a rented property, mortgage problems, problems where you live, rent arrears and general housing information is also available.