Looking to recruit volunteers, or to volunteer? We can help
Volunteering can bring multiple benefits not just to those providing the opportunities, but to the volunteer themselves:
- Volunteering can have a positive impact on depression and social isolation
- Volunteering can be a pathway to employment
- Volunteers can learn new skills, or share existing skills and experiences
- Volunteers can make a real difference to their communities
- Volunteers can build confidence and self esteem
- Volunteers can get to know neighbours and others in their community.
- Volunteers can help the environment
- Volunteers can make a difference
We currently have a variety of opportunities including
- Helping children with their reading
- Marshalling at sporting events
- Providing information about services available
- Improving and sustaining the local environment
- Providing social support to older and lonely residents.
- Providing transport
- Helping in local Charity Shops
- and many more.
Click here to see the current volunteering opportunities.
Contact our volunteer support officer on 01572 725805 or Contact us for more details.