The Rutland Community Wellbeing Service can assist you by offering a number of information guides to support your community group or voluntary sector organisation. We hope that these documents may help you to consider some of the issues facing you when developing an activity, organisation or service.
Please visit this page regularly as we will continue to add and amend documents to the following list:
- Introduction to meetings
- The role of the Chair
- The role of the Secretary
- The role of the Treasurer
- Conflict resolution
- Thinking about writing a funding application
- Research and using statistics for fundraising
- Introduction to management committees
- Starting a new group
- Writing a Business Plan
- Guidelines for Trustees
- Introduction to Quality
- Introduction to User Involvement
- Health Check for larger groups
- Health Check for smaller groups
- Model constitutions
- Event Checklist
Please contact us and provide your name, organisation, email address and postcode along with the documents you are interested in receiving.
Your email address will not be used for any purpose other than sending the documents you require, unless you have provided permission in other areas of the Rutland Community Wellbeing Service website.