Vacancy - Development Worker
JOB TITLE: Development Worker (Uppingham)
JOB PURPOSE: To develop and oversee appropriate services for older people and their carers.
ACCOUNTABLE TO: Service Manager (West & Melton)
LINE MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITY: Volunteers
- Develop and oversee appropriate accessible services for older people and their carers in Rutland.
- Provide a responsive, accurate, high quality information and signposting service to older people and their carers, appropriate to the needs of people in Rutland, particularly in rural communities.
- Recruit, train and support volunteers as appropriate, to provide support, services, information and signposting for older people.
- To liaise with other staff, Organisations and Agencies providing services for older people.
- To keep up to date information, records and case files for monitoring and evaluation.
- To undertake training and development initiatives as required.
- To comply with current working practices of Age UK Leicester Shire and Rutland.
For more information click here.
Annual Salary £10,347.36
Please send your CV to email@example.com or contact Tara Goacher 0116 2992271