Moving Rutland Forward
Rutland County Council have started a consultation on their transport plans for the county. A number of documents are available detailing the plan:
- Rutland’s draft 4th Local Transport Plan – titled Moving Rutland Forward (MRF),
- Draft Moving Rutland Forward – Implementation Plan,
- Draft Passenger Transport Strategy, and
- Draft Rights of Way Improvement Plan
The above documents, along with associated strategic environmental assessment, equality impact assessments, health impact assessment and habitat regulations assessment are now available to view on our website: www.rutland.gov.uk/localtransportplan and as a hard copy at the Council offices and Rutland libraries. Copies of the draft documents can also be purchased from the Council on request.
The consultation will run for 12 weeks – closing at 4pm on Friday 11th January 2019.
If you would like to provide feedback, you can do so through the following means:
- By completing our online survey: www.rutland.gov.uk/localtransportplan
- By completing a paper survey – available from the Council offices, Rutland libraries and Oakham bus station. You can also download a copy of the survey from our website: www.rutland.gov.uk/localtransportplan . Alternatively copies can be requested by contacting the Transport Strategy team using the contact details within this email.
- Telephone feedback will also be accepted where consultees are unable to respond by other means.
The survey can also be provided in alternative formats and languages upon request.