Covid-19 - The Rutland Community Wellbeing Service remains open
Whilst we have had to move to telephone and online contact at this time, we remain open:
- For wellbeing support from the service partners The Longhurst Group, The Bridge East Midlands, Age UK Leicester Shire & Rutland, Vista and Citizens Advice - telephone 01572 725805 or use our online referral forms
- For Citizens Advice legal advice on 01572 723494
- For a friendly wellbeing chat if you are feeling isolated– 077388 20910
- For volunteers - if you want to volunteer to help your community at this time - please follow the link to our online form HERE If help is needed by local groups and organisations, we can put in you in touch
- For online advice and information related to coronavirus - visit www.citizensadvice.org.uk or call the advice line on 01572 723494
- For the community and voluntary sector - we will continue to highlight funding and other issues, and will do what we can to support the sector at this challenging time - Call 01572 725805, visit the Facebook page @rutlandwellbeing, or twitter @rutlandrap
- For partners to talk about joint working. The Rutland County Council has up to date information on local Coronavirus responses. Click here for more info
We know many of you are continuing to use our services, and we wanted to reassure all that we are continuing to work for individuals and communities in Rutland.
You will appreciate that our resources are likely to be stretched at the present and would also ask that you bear with us. If you have contacted and a response has not been immediate, we will get to you, but we will prioritise urgent need. The service continues to be available from Monday- Friday.